Wednesday, March 7, 2012




Wow.  I can't believe the way I've been slacking on my bloggage!!  By bad, ya'll, my bad.  I have been half really busy and half really lazy.  I don't know, ever since I hit the 50lb milestone I've felt kinda blah.  In a way it was a bit anticlimactic, ya know?  I just wanted to hit that big 5-0 so bad and then I did and then....then....well... keep going.  That's what happens next.  I don't get to stop.  I'm only (at least) half way to my goal!  It's not like this is a race and I've crossed the finish line...it's more like it's a cross country world marathon and I'm only stopping real quick to grab a little drink of water...I still have so far to go.  So, yeah, I've been in a bit of a funk, for sure.  NOT STOPPING.  Do not get THAT twisted!  As a matter of fact, just the opposite!  Drum roll please!! :)  I have signed for and paid and went to my first session with a personal trainer today!  EEEeeek! I walked in and was thinking "who do you think you are!?!"  The trainer brought me to a corner to weigh me and said: "Don't be scared.  You look scared."  I said, "I am scared."  It was hard. core.  I'm not even exaggerating!  She just freaking put me in there with all the skinny ladies and was like 'go!'  I'm talking about 100s of squats and plies and other torturous things that I don't even know how to explain much less what they are actually called!  But I hung in there for the full session which was followed by me limpy to my car which was followede by me limping up the stairs into my front door. Whew.  Not sure how I even drove home because, I swear, my legs felt like over cooked spaghetti!  Wobbly!!!   So the deal is, I have paid for (gulp) 18 30 minute sessions.  I'll be going twice a week, most likely on the days that I don't have Zumba!  I mean, how can I NOT get sexy in a quick hurry right!?!?  I hope I hope I wish I pray I beeeeg!  I want to ....wait....what is my next mini goal?  Hmmmm...I keep thinking how I want to look and feel awesome this summer, but I need a more tangible goal.  I am almost out of my size 18s right now (WHA?!? I know right!) so I should easily be in a size 16 by...May 1st.  Well alrighty then.  There t'is.  Next official (short term) goal:  Operation Size 16 by May 1st! Ya know what?  I want more.  If I'm gonna be killin it with a trainer on top of everything else I've been doing....dare I? .... Can I?  Yes.  I want to be under 200lbs by May 1st. 

May 1st goal:  Size 16 and Under 200lbs


Oh me oh my...here we go again....




XO
a

No comments:

Post a Comment