Friday, September 7, 2012

I Got This...

Happy Weigh In Day!!  Well, happy Friday too but whatevs...
I just weighed in and I'm down 2lbs this week!  Can I get a Woot! Woot!?  Yay-uh!  Ahhh, it feels so good to be back in the (ever shrinking) saddle!! 
I have to admit I was hella nervous about today's weigh in bc this week I've been so freaking hungry!!  But I just kept trying to do my best and make good decisions about what to eat and how much of it to eat...and it worked!  Imagine that!  I did 3 Zumba classes this week and I know that is a big help! I really want to start lifting some weights with Micheal.  My arms need some serious help!  I can see the muscles in there.  Really I can.  But there is still so much fat ...ugh.   I really wish I could've had a better experience with my trainer. :(  Micheal's been doing Insanity for about a month or so now and it is kicking his butt!  I've been meaning to give it a try...I'm thinking tonight is the night then Zumba tomorrow!  I am SO. VERY. CLOSE. to my goal of hitting Onederland (for those of you who don't know this is what us big girls call being in the 100's after being in the 200's for years!!) before we go to Disney!  I still can't believe it's happening.  I'm doing this.  Right. Now.  It's so worth it.  SO WORTH IT.  I am definitely going to be hitting my short term goal of getting in the 100's by Sept, 28th.  I got this...
 Here's a pic of me after Zumba yesterday.  I call it:


The only thing better than seeing your collar bones emerge is seeing them glisten after a kick ass workout!




Have an awesome weekend blogville!





XOXO,
a


No comments:

Post a Comment