Monday, September 24, 2012

Well, that's done.




Monday.  Usually such a yucky day.  Back to the grind, as they say.  Well, THIS Monday just happens to be fantabulorriffic!!!  I weigh in this coming Thurs to see if I have lost my final pound to reach my goal of being under 200 before Disney World.  Well, this morning I did a little sneak peek on the scale like I so often do and...that's done. 
199.5lbs

There it is.  Such an odd feeling.  I thought I would be all dramatic and collapse on the floor in tears in a moment of complete and utter overwhelming relief and accomplishment.  But that's not how it happened.  I know....sorry.  Lol  It was more like I (gently as always) stepped onto the scale and closed my eyes tight. When I opened them, the number was there, just like I've been dreaming about for years.  I just held my hand over my mouth and stared....and stared....until it disappeared.  I stared at the blank screen for a minute trying to decide what to do.  I wanted to stand on it again and make the number come back!  But I was scared it would change it's mind so I got dressed and went to drink my coffee.  I have been quite distracted by the thought of it all day though.  But yeah.  That's pretty much it.  Now, I keep on eating healthy until I leave on Thurs.  After that, I'm on a 2 week break.  My goal is to not gain a crap load back but I just can NOT diet on vacation!  I'm just hoping that with my learned  knowledge of portion control, I will eat what I want but not gorge myself.  Fingers crossed!!  Wonder what I'll weigh on Thurs???  197 perhaps?!?!?  OMG!  So excited to get back home and start this new chapter in my weight loss!  Woop!  Woop!! 

I wish I had more time to post a ton of pics on here today but my to do list for Dis is looooong.  But here is the one I made this morning:





The craziest thing is I know there is a 70 lb difference there but I stare at it and wonder if I'm tricking the camera.  Like do I look different because I'm standing at an angle or because my feet are a little bit farther apart in the right one.  It's weird....I need to put on that exact outfit on the left...If I can find those pants I may do just that!  Have a great week, imaginary people! :P


Muah,
a

No comments:

Post a Comment