Friday, September 21, 2012

So close I can taste it...


Good Friday morning!



     


So, I'm all of a sudden feeling very centered.  Actually I'm not.  Actually,  Blogger is being a a big jerk and won't let me line up my post how I want.  But I have to move on!  I got lots to do and say! :)

Agh!  Where to start?  Pshshsh, forget starting where we left off!  I'm starting with the scale that I just STEPPED off and the fact that I'm about to tell you my actual weight for the first time!!  I never thought I would have the nerve to do that.  But I had also really lost faith in myself and didn't believe I would ever be this close to my original goal.  When I set up my Weight Watchers account way back when, it asked me for a goal.  Not a small 10% goal but an ultimate goal, if you will.  Well, I knew I wanted to lose at least 100 lbs but that seemed very unattainable (at that time), so instead I set my 1st ultimate goal at just reaching 200lbs.  Oh, how that must boggle the minds of any skinny people that have never been in the 200's!  Lol  But when you have been over 200 lbs for 10 years, you start to think you will NEVER see a number on the scale starts with a 1 again.  It's very depressing, to be honest.  Anywho, so...well.......how do I say this?  How do I express the monumental change that is taking place in my life, my attitude, within myself?  Well, I'm not a professional writer by any stretch of the imagination so I'll just spit it out.  When I weighed in this morning, the scale said 200.5.  That is pretty much 200.  But not.  I lost 3 lbs this week.  Seeing the 200 was just ....surreal.  I had to tell myself not to cry; to save those tears for next week, because next week?  Next week I'm gong to see a number starting with 1 for the first time in over 11 years.  And I may cry like a baby.  I can't really imagine what it'll feel like but I can't wait.  It's going to be awesome and obviously emotional.  I think the best way to celebrate that magical moment is to go to the most magical place on earth!  :D

So, I'll weigh in on Thurs morning and we'll be heading here Thurs evening (with 1 stop on the way)
:





Look at them all just waiting for me!  LOL 
Ok, I must wrap it up! I have to go find a bra for my ever shrinking ta-tas!! :/  The one part of weight loss that I do NOT love.  I don't really know how or where to shop for a bra that isn't large enough to house a small family but I'll figure it out! ;)  In the mean time, have an amazing weekend.  I know I'm planning on it!
XOXO
a

No comments:

Post a Comment