Thursday, September 22, 2011

11:17am AND AAAALL IS WEEELL!!!!

So far, so good!  Today I have:
~~~Eaten: 2 cups of coffee with (gasp!) 5 tsps on sugar and FFree 1/2&1/2 (3pts)
         4 egg white omelet with 1/4 cup of low fat shredded cheese (2 pts)
         an orange (which was annoyingly bland!!) (0 pts)
         a bowl of baby pickles (0 pts)
        So my total points for the day so far is 5!!!  That's pretty good!

~~~~Drank 1 glass of water. What?  You don't think thats a glorious accomplishment!?!?  Well, thats proof we're just getting know each other! :)  I hate water!  I usually drink a lot of diet root ber when I'm dieting!  So I'm going to try to fit water in as often as possible this time around with the notion that it can only help me!!

~~~~Walked a mile with The Prince.  Not fun.  I can NOT stress enough how awful and unfun that walk was!  I'm just really proud I did the whole thing b/c as I was leaving my driveway, I was thinking which way should I go? Hmmm...the short way or the shorter way?  And I said,"Hey lazy ass!  Just do the damn mile!!!"  So I did.
 So those are my accomplishments already for today!  :)  Tonight I will shake off a little flab at Zumba!  WOOP!!



Oh!  I almost forgot I promised a pic!  Here ya go:

No comments:

Post a Comment