Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mornings Are My Favorite...


I freakin' love the mornings when I'm dieting!!  You wake up, put your 2 feet on the ground and just like that you are having a perfect day of dieting.  I love when I come downstairs and think how perfect the day's going to be!  "I'm going to clean my WHOLE house today," I think.  "I'm going to take Aidan for a walk today", I think.  "I'm, going to get all my mommy/wifey errands done today," I think.  (I find these thoughts hilarious and slightly insane at the END of the day when my ass hits my couch and I've gotten maybe 1/4 of these things done!!)   Anyway, back to the love:  I love when an hour goes by and I realize I haven't eaten 1 bad thing ALL DAY!  This usually occurs to me around 7:30am. But still!!  It totes counts!!  Coffee is my breakfast of choice but deep down I know that I need to start getting some kind of actual healthy food in my body to get my metabolism going.  So, I usually have 2 cups of coffee and count WW points for them b/c I have to have real sugar in my coffee!!  Have. To.  But that's what I love about WW!!  I can have my sugar, count the points and still totally be on track!  I AM going to try to cut it back down to 1 cup though.  That will cut my sugar and FFree half & half intake ...well, in half! :P 
So here's the deal, in honor of this post, today I'm going to do at least one of the things that I always say I'm going to do at that wonderful 7:3AM hour, but never do!  Clean the whole house?? Nahhhh.  I'm going to take Aidan for a walk!  I'll even take a couple pics to prove it! :) 
Enjoy your morning peeps!  Remember its a fresh start we get every 24 hours!!!

PS.  My belly's growling RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment