Thursday, September 29, 2011

No news is....

BAD NEWS!  At least that's what it means on this blog!  I've been having a really hard time staying on my diet this go round.  Like, harder than normal.  Lately, it seems like even when I'm eating right, I'm hungry!  In the past with WW I've only failed b/c I gave in to a craving- NOT because my stomach was growling and no matter what healthy item I grabbed I still felt hungry!!!


Oh well, it's morning, and you know what that means.  A fresh slate!!  I'm going to try extra hard today!  I have Zumba tonight too so that is always an awesome way to feel healthy and on track!  Besides that, not much to report.  I'm going to weigh in tomorrow, even though I know it will NOT be pretty!  But I'm going to do it because if I start skipping weigh ins....thats when you know I've lost all hope! :P
I'm off to find me some Thursday thin motivation....

No comments:

Post a Comment