Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yummy!

And I'm not talking about food for once!  I've decided to give myself a new motivation!  Shoes...expensive...delicious...shoes!!  When I hit my goal of 100lbs lost, I'm going to be treating myself to something along these lines:


Aren't they scrumptious?!!  I've never owned anything designer...I like to tell myself it's because of the expense but in reality...it's my weight.  Shocking, I know!  I just thinking heavy women don't look right in heels.  It's like all that weight is balancing on those tiny little heels...not good.  There is the rare exception.  My sister is plus sized and looks amazing in heels but we are built VERY differently.  She carries all of her weight in her top half, leaving her legs to look long and thin....not so bad sitting atop a pair of gorgeous heels!  I, on the other hand, am well proportioned....meaning BIG everywhere. Ugh.   So, I very rarely wear them....and surely wouldn't drop a grande on a pair, just for them to sit in my closet!  I can't wait.  Just picture it...a much smaller, much sexier me....wearing these....and maybe even some clothes too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment