Friday, September 23, 2011

Mediocre Much???

So, yesterday as a whole was so-so.  Not great, but not bad.  It started out stellar!  After I walked a mile I went to Zumba and sweated like nobody’s business!  I Luuurrrv me some Zumba!!  It is the most fun exercise God created!!  Anyway, I never eat dinner before zumba b/c it makes me sick. :/  That is a bit of a problem b/c when I get home, it’s like 9pm so I’m eating a SUPER late dinner and we all know Oprah says that’s a no no.  And also, I’m so hungry by that time that I know I eat more than I should, even if it is something low fat/healthy.  So after I ate my healthy spaghetti with lean meat sauce, I got that feeling.  That holy-mother-of-God-if-I-don’t-have-sugar-NOW-I-will-Die feeling!!!  But that’s okay because I know me.  I know it will happen and I have a few things on hand.  I ate 2 WW 2 pt ice cream choc covered bar thingys.  But my husband was out of town.  And when my husbands out of town my self control goes from 10% to –20%!  SO I went BACK to the Godforsaken kitchen.  The good news is I didn’t go crazy and grab the whole bag of candy corn like I would have last week!  I got it out and counted out 10 pieces, which is 1/2 of a serving! When it was gone I could feel myself wishing for more, so instead of going back to the kitchen, I went upstairs to bed!  So, you see it was a bit of a win! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment