Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekends are hard…

It’s so hard to stick to my diet on the weekends!  This past weekend I went to a friends bonfire where she was serving:

~celery, carrot sticks and other various veggie munchies with light ranch.

~Pizza

~s’mores

~white chili

~chips and salsa

~Mini-cupcakes

I am very proud to report I ONLY ate the veggies with a little bit of light ranch!  Go me!!!  I mean, we were there for hours!  And I was the only one who didn’t eat the naughty food! :)  I’m slightly proud. 

In full disclosure, I have to admit, I did have a few adult beverages but I even used diet pepsi as my mixer!!!  I have NEVER done that before! 

Sunday was a little harder.  I went to my parents and besides the healthy fruit and veggies they had (thank GOD!), they had these hot wings that were breaded and fried!!  Ugh.  I was S T A R V I N G.   I kept munching on the veggies and fruit but it was just not helping.  I broke down and had ONE chicken wing and took all the skin off.  So, not that bad, but I would have liked to say I didn’t eat it at all.  Then, for dinner my mom made baked ziti.  I brought my own HUGE spinach salad and ate that before I ate any ziti in an effort to not eat as much ziti.  It worked decently.  I ate less than I normally would thats for sure!  When I got home last night, after a few hours I was           ST A R V I N G again!!  I was like ‘what the hell!?!?!?’  But I couldn’t ignore it anymore.  I ate.  Nights are the hardest part of my eating life.  I am craving sugar and tired and weak!!!  I ate a lot.  Oh well, today’s a new day baby!!  I’m back on track!!  (You know how I love the mornings!!)

Peace out.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment