Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Dance!!!!!


Morning Peeps!!
Today is weigh in Friday and although I had a less then stellar week:
I lost a pound and a half!
Now, you may  be asking yourselves what the big deal is. In the words of Fire Marshall Bill, "Lemme Tell Ya Something!"  After being at such a standstill for the last 4 months!  It feels amazing to see that number go down!!!  One could almost argue that I lost 3.5 lbs! BUT I really think when I first weighed on Friday I had some kind of water weight issue or something.  But I KNOW for sure, I lost 1 solid good pound-o-lard!  Yippee!  Do you know what this means?  I can officially make a little graph thingamajig for my blog!  Woop!!!


PS.  That sexy chick at the top?  That would be my inner self doing the happy dance!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment