Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hump Day Motivation…

So, I’m thinking today would be a great day to have a little visual motivation/inspiration!  I’ve got 100 lbs to lose here people!  I need a LOT of inspiration!!

Uh yeah…..I’d like to look like this please….preferably by Friday.  Mmmmk?  Thanks!
Bikini Model
Love bikini pics of MM!!!  She’s got such a real woman’s body!  
marilyn-monroe-bikini-216x300
Ok, so say what you will about Kim K. but I love the way she embraces her curves and is NOT afraid to show them!  MM would be proud!!  As much as I would love to have the perfect Jessica Alba body, I would be just as happy in a curvy body like KimK (and I’m preeettyy sure my hubby would rather the curvy version of me!). :)  
kim-kardashian-wearing-bikini
Alright so thats your daily dose of “Who wants to be a bikiniaire?!?”   Now I must remove my large ass from this chair and go MAKE IT HAPPEN…
 Day 2 is in full effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment