Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hey! Remember me......?

No?  I don't blame you!  The weirdest thing has happened since the last time I wrote.  I have been losing weight like crrrrrazy! :)  Man, I seriously regret not blogging for the last 3 and a half months!! CRAP!  I don't even know where to begin to tell you what I have been doing.  Let's try catching up in bullet form, yes? Yes.


  • October: I went to Gulf Shores and came home and decided enough is enough!  As soon as I got back I got on track...in a very fierce way.
  • November: I tiptoed through the minefield that is my birthday and Thanksgiving and still came out weighing less than I did at the beginning of the month!  Woop woop!!
  • December:  Ahhh, December.  It could have been worse.  I think I weighed less at the end of the month than the beginning.  But all that baking and festivitiness!!  It did take its toll.  
  • January: That's now!  See just like that we are all caught up! :)  Ok, ok, how much have I lost!?!?  Right?  Well, I went back and looked at my weight journal and it seems that when I started this blog I had lost around 15 lbs since March.  Now?  Drum roll please!!!

    I have lost 43lbs total!!!!
    It's crazy, right!??!  Here's a before and.....hmmm, we'll call it 'during' because I am no where ready for an after pic!  Lol
    October 3rd, 2011
    January 1st, 2012


      So, in all honesty, it's not the best comparison.  In the one on the left I am in baggy clothes with no makeup and in the right I'm in tighter form fitting clothes and my dear husband is probably hiding part of my fatness behind his side, but these were the only 2 body shots from Sept and January I could find.  I'll try to do better in the future!  Promise!  If I am being really really honest, I don't see as much as a difference as I'd like to see and I really don't look as different as I feel.  My clothes from Sept are falling off me now!  It's an amazing feeling...and knowing it's only going to get looser better is the best feeling of all! 
 Hmmm, maybe a face shot to see a difference?? Lets see:





  
 April 2011                                                                             November 2011


Again, I don't really see as much of a difference as I thought I would.  I didn't really have a good face pic from now so this one on the right is from Thanksgiving.  I've probably lost 10 lbs or so since then.  Maybe my face looks thinner now! : )  I'll try to upload a more recent pic soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment