Friday, February 3, 2012

Finally...



A decent loss on the scale this morning! Down 2lbs making my total loss 46lbs!!  Wow!  That's a lotta lard!  I am so excited to hit the 50lb halfway mark, I can't even tell you!!    I think we're due for some new pics so I'll try to take some soon! I'm noticing new things about my new self every day, A few off the top of my head:

  1. My hands and wrists.  My wedding rings are falling off all day long!  And when I'm driving I can't stop staring at my wrists.  There are bones there now! It is mesmerizing to me! (Uh, rereading this, I realize it sounds dangerous and it is.)
     
  2. My arms!  All of a sudden they are...different.  They've divided into 2 sections.  Like the top is starting to get some definition and the bottom eeew, the bottom is getting very hangy.  I pray I can tone that and don't have to have it surgically removed!!  I really don't want scars but if I lift weights and all and its still there, I don't see how I'll have a choice. :(  But I mean this #2 on this list as a happy thing!  My arms have looked the same blobby way for years!!  Now...things are achangin!
  3. Slowly. Ever. so. slllloowly.  I am seeing my collar bones.  Oh how I have missed them!  They are like a long lost friend that I ignored and took for granted and now I can't wait to see them again and give them the attention they deserve for being so very beautimous!  Dear collar bones, please show yourselves clearer soon.  I promise I'll be very good to you and adorne you with beautiful (fake) jewels everyday! Love, a
  4. This one I'm iffy on, I can't tell if it's in my head or not but I think maybe just maybe my God forsaken mammoth calves are starting to go down a little.  If they are, I have to give the running the credit.  My calves are so gross, you guys!!  It's unnatural!  I can't wait til they go down like for real but I think they just may start!
  5. My face, I'm finally getting to the point that I have to sometimes do a double take when I look in the mirror. It's like "Oh!  Hey you!  I remember you!  I've missed you so!"
  6. And of course the a fore mentioned hip bones.  Truth be told everytime I get in bed, now I feel them just to make sure they haven't gone back into hiding again.  


    That's all I can think of for now.  There are more tiny things everyday and these are the things that make me say nah, I don't really need anything too yummy today.  I just need enough to fuel my bod! :)
    So, next on the agenda:
    MUST HIT MY SHORT TERM GOAL OF 50LBS BY THE 14TH!

    So doable, guys.  I'm on it! :D  And when I DO hit that 50lb mark, I will be hitting the stores for some serious shoppage!  AGH!  I can't wait!  First on the list:  A new outfit for date night with M!  Hmmm, I wonder what size I am now?  I am tres tres curious!  I know last time I went to Old Navy I bought 2 sweaters that were XL (as opposed to my XXL size a few months ago!). But now I'm really curious about my size in jeans.  I'll let you know....probably. Lol




No comments:

Post a Comment