Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh my gosh, you guys! I just found a picture of me from the month I started Zumba and my weight loss journey (March 2011).  It's from St, Patricks Day and I swear I freakin' look pregnant!!  I should post THIS on my fridge to lose this next 2lbs (to get me to 50!!)!  But I don't even want M to see this one!  It's so bad....I wish I were at LEAST wearing makeup in it!!  But I'm gonna post it...I mean...you have to see it....but it's so bad....eeeek....I'm nervous....okay, here ya go.  Don't say I didn't warn you!

OMFRIGGIN'G!  8 months pregnant right? Wrong!  This?  This is what I needed to see, right here, right now!  You can bet your bippy, I won't be missing my run today!  I HAVE to keep losing this weight.  I mean LOOK at that!  I feel like I was pretty good at hiding my weight (as much as you can 'hide' 200+++ lbs!); I guess hiding it isn't the word.  I should say, I was good at dressing in the most flattering way possible and obvs  ^THIS^ day, I was just being comfy and lettin' it all hang loose! :/  I *wish* I had a side view of me right now (ok, thats a tiny lie, I have one that I took the other day in my sports bra but that is a Ho Novah Levah (Mad tv? Anyone?  Anyone?) that you are NOT ready for, I promise) but I will just post my most recent body pic which fortunately is very much covered in clothes!




So, yeah, it's not the best 'comparison' so to speak BUT....is it just me or does this look like 2 different people!?!? 
Thank you LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment