Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

Well, today's the day!  Happy Valentines Day you guys! :)  I know a lot of people don't like Valentines Day and say that its a commercial holiday and blah blah blah, but I've had the same Valentine for almost 16 years and it never gets old for me!  To us, Valentine's Day is a day to treat each other a little extra special and most importantly now that we have THREE babies, it's an excuse to get out alone and have time just for us.  There's no way I can hate a day that gives us that! <3  If you are still waiting on that special Valentine in your life, just know they are out there waiting for you too and one day (believe it or not) you will love this day of love. You will spend all week counting down the days between car pooling and dr appts and wiping heinys and cooking meals and reading bedtime stories, until  you can go out for a few hours with your most favorite person in the whole wide world and just be together.  You'll see. :)

Now, back to your regularly scheduled weight loss blog subjects....


So, as you may (or may not) remember today is the deadline I had given myself to lose 50lbs.  Weeeeeell, yeah, its a no. :/  I got a little weak this past weekend and ate some very delicious things in the form of, Olive Garden bread, cheese dip, STUFFED chicken Marsala and *cough cheese cake cough* to name a few.  So, I must admit, it was no surprise when I stepped on the scale this morning and it was the same as Friday.  Shoot, as bad as I ate, I'm glad it didn't go UP!  So, plan B!  I'm still hoping to get to the 50lb mark by Saturday morning, b/c that is M and my Valentines Day!  I am going shopping on Thursday for an amazing outfit just for this occasion so I plan to be as small as possible for that excursion! :) 

Oh, and my 1st win for today already?  I made these for my family for breakfast:


They're (supposed to be) heart shaped cinnamon rolls and they smelled heavenly!  After I gave one to each girl and one to M, there were 2 staring at me from the cookie tray.  The girls were putting on their coats to go and I was panicking at the thought of being home with these all day!  I said, "Hey!  You guys wanna take a heart shaped cinnamon roll to your teachers?!?!"  They were like, "YEEAHH!!"  Whew!  That was a close one! 
Valentines Day:0
Autumn:1
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment