Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Soooooo,

****Sorry I've been MIA since Friday!  I've been trying to get our family vacation booked at Disney World (done) and plan Aidan's 3rd birthday party (not done) AND get on the stick and start planning my little sisters baby shower (not even close to being done), not to mention keep this family of 5 washed, fed and watered (never done!!)!  Eeek!  It's been nuts but I have a minute now so here I go....

Soooooo, the craziest thing happened Saturday: 

I woke up Saturday morning and I was all like,

Photobucket

And then leaped from my bed to the scale like,

Photobucket

I hovered above the scale like,

Photobucket

But after I stepped on the scale, I glanced at the mirror and was like,

Photobucket

And then strutted back to my room like,

Photobucket

Outside I heard the sound of victory being all like,

Photobucket

And then I turned to the haters and was like,

Photobucket

Thats right guys!  I finally hit my halfway 50lb mark! 
Woohooooo!!  50.5 to be exact! Hopefully it won't take me a whole year to get the next 50 off!  I definitely have NO plans to take the whole summer off, thats fo sho!!!! 

Happy Humpday Peeps!

xo,
a



reblogged from 

One-twenty-five.tumblr.com






No comments:

Post a Comment