Thursday, February 2, 2012

I found a lump....

I meant to tell you this morning.  I was laying in bed last night and I rolled over and my hand fell right on a lump...it was big...and hard...and it was my hip bone! BAM! Where'd that come from!  Felt aaahhhmazing! 
What?  Whaaaat?!!!  Ohh, were you worried?  Sorry! ;)


Edited to add: I just realized I haven't posted my food intake so here is Thursdays and Fridays:

Thursday:

Breakfast: Coffee :/ With sugar and ffree half and half- 28 cals

Lunch: Light New England Clam Chowder- 200 cals

Snacks: banana- 90 cals
             Special K Fruit Crisp: 100 cals

Dinner: 6 in chicken teriyaki sub: 380 cals

Dessert: Jello and fat fee whip cream: 170 cals

TOTAL Cals: 968 :)

Friday:

Breakfast: Coffee (I can't believe I skipped bfast twice in a row!  I know better! Naughty!!!) 28 cals

Lunch: WW meal- 310 (Geez!)

Snack: Strawberries- 24 cals
           Bagel thin with laughing cow light swiss wedge: 145 cals
           Dinner Grilled Chicken salad with Fat free honey dijon:  358 cals

          Dessert:
           An extra extra small low fat vanilla ice cream cone: 110
          Granola Thin: 80

TOTAL CALS: 1046



No comments:

Post a Comment