Saturday, January 28, 2012

Good evening world!  As promised today the following things were put in mah belly:

  •  Breakfast: 4 eggs whites and 1/4 cup low fat cheddar cheese.
  • Lunch: Half pack of Kellogs Fruit Crisps (aka 1 fruit crisp) 50 cals, 1g fat
  • Dinner: We went to one of my favorite restaurants, Carrabba's, and I had my 'splurge meal' of the week.  The good news? I only ate half! :)  And took pics to prove it!
  • Dessert:  A cup of rice pudding with cinnamon: 130cals, 3g fat


OMG. So good!  Chicken Trio, I love you.  Unfortunately, you don't love me!  Fatty fatty chicken!  But did I mention how ridiculously good it was. 


See?  Half of it was still on the plate!  This is what I brought home in a box for Micheal. :)



Mmmmm.
So, there tis. A (splurge) day in the life of my belly.  Fyi- from here on out you'll see much healthier dinners.  This is sooo not my norm! 


On an interesting note, I put on a shirt that I haven't had on in many many months and...it fit me like a freakin' dress!  I couldn't believe it!  I mean, it wasn't tight before but it was kinda form fitting and definitely did NOT slide down over my hips!  Yay!  Whats that you say?  You wish I took a picture?  Well, asamatteroffact.....


On the left is the picture of me wearing this shirt last Christmas.  I have to apologize because its a really crappy photo but after MUCH digging (b/c I love u that much!) it was the one and only I could find! :(  So pay attention to the roll and to where it falls on my hips:

 On the right is me tonight!  Crazy difference!  Can you see it?  Shocking!  Shocking I tell you!  (Ya like how I put the phone in front of my face bc I had no makeup on? I'm vain sneaky like that. :) )


 Oh, and ps, those jeans on the left that are giving me that awesome muffin top/roll?  They fall off now!  BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment