Friday, January 27, 2012

So frustrated....





Morning dear blog of mine!  Today is Friday which is weigh day.  According to that jerk of a scale I am up a lb from last weak.  I literally do not know HOW that is possible.  I am so disappointed.  I have excercised more this week than I have the whole time I've been doing this diet/eating healthy lifestyle whatever you wanna call it. Almost every. single. day. I weighed in on Friday did not excersice on saturday and then: 
  • Sunday: Ran/walked a hard hilly mile
  • Tuesday: 1 hour of Zumba
  • Wednesday Ran/walked around 2 miles (breaking my personal very wimpy record!)
  • Thursday: 30 mins of Zumba in the a.m. and then 2 songs of Zumba in the p.m. (more to come on that)
So, I exercised 4 out of 6 days.  I usually do 2 out of 6. (Just realized that I'm not really counting friday and it should be counted somewhere so I guess really it's 4 out of 7. :/ )
This is the worst feeling in the pit of my stomach.  It's like why do I deny myself all the yummy things that everyone else is eating for the scale to go up!?!?  I truly don't understand.  I guess there can be made an argument for a little muscle being created somewhere in the world of flab that is my body, but I just find that kinda hard to believe when I still have so so much to lose.  An argument could also be made that it could have to do with my *ahem* monthly.
It's kind of surprising to me that despite everyone noticing my weight loss lately and how great I've felt all week...that number on the scale has really taken the wind out of my sails.  I wish you guys could see what I'm eating...and NOT eating!!  Hmmm, I think for 1 week, I'll log here what I eat every day.  Every single bite.  It would be really great for you (and embarrassing for me) to see what I used to eat. Oh. Em. Gee. So naughty, bad delicious food.  *sigh* I miss it.  But not as much as I would have thought, really.


Eh, ok, upward and onward.  Today I will do day 2 of my couch to 5K...somewhere, somehow since the weather is really not cooperating.  (Who starts a running program in January anyway!!!? smh Me!) 
Hmmm....really gonna have to brainstorm on how to get that done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment