Friday, January 20, 2012

Putting your mind to it....works....

Agh!  This day has flown by!  I wanted to drop by super quick in the midst of folding the largest laundry pile know to man to tell you.....I DID IT! :)  I lost like 5 or 6 lbs...all I know is I am now .5lb less then I was at the beginning of last week!  Woohoo! Normally I would not be happy about a half pound loss BUT the scale today reads 5lbs less then it did on Monday.  I am definitely going to celebrate that and keep doing what I'm doing.  Brings my current total to 43.5!  Tonight we're just gonna have a family night at home.  Exciting, right?!?   I'm actually looking forward to it because it seems like all we've been doing here lately is running around!  Oh!  I'm also going to be trying to make Pico de Gillo from scratch and see how that goes.  It's super healthy by itself so I'm thinking its a good Friday night snack with some BAKED tostitos! :)  I'll let you know if I pull it off.  Enjoy your friday night!


<3,
a

No comments:

Post a Comment