Thursday, January 19, 2012

The scale is calling me....

It's taunting me.  I've had an amazing 3 days straight.  Usually by now, I would've messed up and 'splurged' at least once, but I've been so so strong.  I think I just want it off.  I want this weight OFF.  After 3 days of being so SO good and not cheating at all, I swear I feel like I should look in the mirror and see a huge difference from Monday!  Lol It's really hard to describe how one minute I feel like I can't believe this is it.  I'm doing it.  Changing my body into something new after 10 years!  But then some days I'm like geeeeeeezzz.  I've been trying doing this healthy eating zumba loving lifestyle for EVAH!!!  Come on fat!  Get off!!!!!!   But I must remember:








So, back to the scale- here's the deal.  Friday is my 'official' weigh in day.  I do it on Friday so that the weekends are a tad bit more forgiving.  I have to live, ya know?   I usually have an unofficial check in with myself on the scale on Monday or Tuesday, just to kind of keep myself...well...in check!  But today is Thursday and I really want to see if/what I've lost, but I don't know.  Why do I want to make myself wait....?  I guess because I want tomorrow to be something really great and maybe with Zumba and all, I'll be a half lb lighter tomorrow than I am today!! :D

God I have high hopes.  Ya see, last TUESDAY I weighed in at a whopping 7lb loss from the previous Thursday (ya with me?  following? )!  I was on cloud freakin' 9!!!  I was just coming off a really bad case of bronchitis and all I could think was all that coughing must've burnt the hell out of some calories!  (This is hard to admit---->) But then by Friday it was up!  The scale was UP!!!  I kinda know why. I got a little too cocky with accidentally losing 7 lbs in 4 days and all and was eating a little (a lot) too much.  I don't even remember how much it jumped up but I want to say...5 lbs!!  Ugh!  I wanted to cry!!  WTF?!?!  I don't know if I got a bad read on that low weight day or got lucky or what but I've been fighting tooth (salad) and nail (water) ever since friday to get that number back down.  So, that's my goal guys.  Gotta get back to that glorious number from last Tues.  *please please please*


Today is my crazy day: pick the girls up from school, run over to gymnastics, run back home, make something edible for them, then go to zumba at 7!  I'm pretty sure it's a weight loss kind of day! I will update you in approx 24 hours with the results of my very hard work this week!  *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment