Friday, January 27, 2012

Last night I was in the halftime show at MTSU with some of the area Zumba ladies!  It was fun.  I won't lie to you, blog.  I was a little self conscious.  A little for my weight and a little because apparently someone forgot to give me the memo that everyone was wearing black tops. I? I was wearing an electric blue top! Oh well.  Out of our group from our class of 12 there were 3 of us not in black.  It really wasn't that big of a deal...I don't know why it bothered me so much.  Either way, it really was fun.  I like seeing all the different types of girls that do Zumba in my community.  We even had 3 senior citizens that take a Zumba gold class come and participate. They were so cute!  Here's a couple pics from last night! 

Oh!  Guess what!  It's Friday!  Woop! Woop!  (I was so busy crying about the damn scale I almost forgot ...its almost the weekend! Yay!)
Here's me before I left!  Feeling kinda cute, I gotta say!
This is our group of people that came from our classes. (Notice the 3 little old ladies! Love 'em! Hee hee)





Me and my best Zumba friend, Kim! She got me hooked! :D

Us on the the court!  (I'm in the blue on left! Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment