Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Zumba Partay Night...







Zumba party tonight!  Woop woop!  Have I mentioned Zumba is my favorite and a good part of the reason I have lost weight? Tonight we're doing a New year kick off party with prizes and discounted punch cards and most of all lots of fun booty shaking! 
What's that you say?  You were wondering about my sneak peek at the scale this morning???  Well, you are going to be quite disappointed.  No, I didn't gain (that I know of!).  But I couldn't weigh in. :oHmmm, how I can I explain this....yeah, there's no way to put this delicately so I'm just gonna say it....I haven't used the bathroom since thurs night!!! I don't feel uncomfortable at all, but no weigh (< I made a funny) I'm getting on the scale knowing that everything I've eaten for the past 4 days (almost 5) is still in me!!!  Nope.  Not gonna do it.  I don't know whats going on with my system the last couple weeks but I have started yesterday drinking Metamucil every morning.  So far....nothin'.  Hmmm, at what point do you get a little nervous!?!?  Maybe I'll dance it out tonight!  AGH!  I am stopping this subject now!  It is my very least favorite and I am still in shock that I even told you guys about my new 'issue.'  But really, how else could I explain not weighing this morning?  I always check my weight by Tues.  *sigh*  

Anywho, I'll try to get a pic of me in my 'Zumbawear' and post later!  It's tight and you can see my fatness in all it's glory! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment