Wednesday, January 25, 2012



The greatest thing happened yesterday!  I found my original 'before' picture I took in my Zumba clothes!  I have since stopped wearing these (maternity!!!!) pants and now am on my 2nd pair of yoga pants because what?!?  My first pair got too big! :)  Anyway anyway anyway, back to the point!  I found that first picture that I took when I FIRST started Zumba...probably if I had to guess, I would say it was taken in April of 2011.  I actually started Z in March but I'm wearing a Z shirt in this so I'm sure it was at least a few weeks in.  So, I put on the same outfit and took a pic for you! :)  Ok, and me.  When I was in my bathroom taking said pic I was totally thinking..."I look like a freakin' cow.  This is going to be the worst comparison pic ever." But I must say once I put them side by side, I was pleasantly surprised !  My favorite part?  The legs. Whaaaa!?!?  I know!  I mean, I know I took the 2nd one at a totally different angle (and once I get in this outfit when it's not dark outside, I'll try to take it in the same exact spot at the same angle), but I don't think the angle can take that big of a differenct in my legs!  There is so much more room between them.  Whoa. That. Is. Nuts. BTW, I have no idea why I decided to make the face of someone having a mugshot made in the first picture!  Sorry about that! Anywho, I can forealdoe see a difference...everywhere.  I mean everything looks a tiiiiny bit smaller.

























On another note...I finally was able to get on the scale b/c ...well, ya know.  And I was so pissed!!!!  It said I am up 2lbs! :( :( :(  I can NOT believe that.  Ugh.  All I can do is hope its high water weight day and keep doing what I'm doing....(which is) my best.  But for serious...what a buzz kill.


Thought I'd add a picture of one of my normal Zumba outfits.  I *never* wear those ^ gray pants anymore.

^^ Still a LOT of work to be done!!!^^






Deuces,
a



No comments:

Post a Comment