Monday, January 30, 2012

I've realized...

weekends are the hardest on my eating habits.  I don't know what it is but when friday evening hits I just feel like it's time to loosen the belt a little, but its a really bad habit.  I'm not sure exactly how to break it.  It's not like I just go free for all crazy, but ya know, just a couple meals can really screw up the weigh in. *sigh*  I haven't been logging my food on here like I wanted to.  Come to find out, it's kinda hard to find time to blog on the weekends too!
Let me see: I'll try to remember what I ate yesterday first-

Breakfast: Coffee and a Kellogs 100 cal fruit crisp pack.
Lunch: Half of a veggie egg substitute omelet  (with colby cheese), half of a sweet potato pancake (with brown sugar butter but no syrup), and half of a biscuit with butter and jelly. 
Dinner: A WW frozen dinner (not lunch, dinner.  The new ones that come in the bag so they are ever so slightly more food)
Dessert: After MUCH deliberation and craveration: 2 servings of junior mints (6 grams of fat).

Huh. I remembered.  Who knew?

Today: Ick.....not steller....
Breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: (Cue me hiding my face behind my hands and whispering...) Arby's SMALL Roast Beef and Cheddar sandwich and....and...and curly fries. I know, I'm sorry!  I'm stupid!  I'm weak! But in my defense, I had the WOOOOORST morning with the sick kids and the drs and and and...sucky me. Meh.
Dinner:  (Extra good to make up for lunch :D) a piece of skinless grilled chicken, a bowl of lettuce and mushrooms, and some lowfatf frozen mixed veggies with cheese sauce.
Dessert: TBD (to be determined)

Ok, enough about food!! Lol  Lets talk about me being awessoooooome at keeping on my running schedule!!  I went Saturday:


Hee hee!  Being silly... :)



 Then Sunday I went to Zumba and tonight my sister came over and went running together!  It was fun having a partner!  And went by so fast!  I think my endurance is definitely getting better every time!  Woop!  Woop!

XO,
a






No comments:

Post a Comment